Home » » A practical guide to social security benefits - healthy holistic livinghealthy holistic living

A practical guide to social security benefits - healthy holistic livinghealthy holistic living

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

Applying for disability is like playing a game of chess with a blindfold on! Your opponent can see everything and has a strategy. While you, on the other hand, are completely blind and most likely are assuming your opponent is playing the same game as you. Not true! 

You already feel victimized by your disorder and the medical community and now, to add insult to injury, you are feeling victimized by the system. The same system that is supposed to be there when you need it!

I too, had to deal with all of these issues, and I GOT SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ON THE VERY FIRST TRY! I was awarded my benefits ONLY 6 MONTHS after applying!

HOW DID I DO IT? We came up with a system to maneuver my case through Social Security and we have duplicated that system so you too can get Social Security Disability on your first try!

Listen to Michelle Toole’s, author of “A Practical Guide to Social Security Disability Benefits” interview with Brian Therrian of The Disability Digest, a true, real life success story about winning and coping with disability.

How Michelle built a thriving web site that supplements her income and 5 tips to help you cope with a chronic illness. 

When I first became sick with an undiagnosed illness, I thought it would be a short-term issue that I could handle. But, as time went on and I got sicker and sicker, I began to feel like my whole world had ended and that I would never be healthy again. It took a...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}