Home » » Better personal productivity - time management + how to be productive

Better personal productivity - time management + how to be productive

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

How I Finally Eliminated Distractions, Procrastination, Stress, And Gained Clarified Focus – And How You Can As Well:

For me, it was not easy to get profitable projects off the ground and scaled up. I would feel like I had great ideas but I’d always get stuck at some stage in the process because I’d procrastinate until the project didn’t feel like it was worth it anymore.

I’d get distracted, or I’d get so stressed out that I’d have to stop – but I’d never start again. It sometimes felt like I was on a hamster wheel getting nowhere.

I always told myself that’s ‘just how I am’ and that there was nothing I could do about it… I thought I was just born with a ‘bad work ethic’ (I turned out to be wrong on that one… I’ll explain as you keep reading).

Anyway, I was outwardly happy, but internally upset with how business was going, in general… and this really brought down the rest of my life (mostly because I thought about it all the time).

And I’d be excited for a while… but I’d burn out quickly, usually leave the project unfinished, and all the working would really ruin my entire week, which could have been put to so much more use.

It was nothing like than the usual ‘time management tricks’ or fancy calendars or note taking applications designed to increase your productivity, which don’t usually work (not for everybody, at least… maybe for some, but who knows who they...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}