Home » » Bride.ru - russian brides - russian women - russian girls

Bride.ru - russian brides - russian women - russian girls

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Thursday 2 January 2014


Click here for more images

New! last 30 days All 18-20 years old 21-25 years old 26-30 years old Over 30 Free Addresses Silver Gallery Gold Gallery Search Informer

Dear team of Bride.ru, Last year in July me and my lady had our first meeting in Cheboksary. After a wonderful meeting in Russia and holidays in Egypt, we decided to marry in September 2006. I am convinced that I could not find anyone better than my beloved wife Nonna! Now we are a happy couple and can honestly recommend your service to single men and women. Kind regards, - Nonna & Michael (Germany)

To The Fantastic People of Bride.ru: My wife and I recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and I thank you sincerely because it was through Bride.ru that I met my beautiful bride from Kyrgystan. I can't empasize enough that Bride.ru is for real and extremely ethical and it is the primary reason I decided to stay with Bride.ru. It has been a passionate three years with the love of my life Venera, and I can't express my appreciation enough for finding my happiness at Bride.ru, Thank you and godbless. - Chris and Venera Montanez (San Francsico, CA)

Bride.ru company was found in 2000. It is dedicated to russian women, russian mail order brides looking for marriage.

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}