Home » » Cure for shingles - how to cure shingles permanently!

Cure for shingles - how to cure shingles permanently!

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Friday 3 January 2014


Click here for more images

For many years I was in the same boat as you. Shingles almost got the better of me and it seemed that no-one in the so called medical profession understood or cared. Finally I reached a point where enough was enough and I came to realise that the only way I was going to be rid of shingles was to find a way to defeat it myself.

What came about from this realisation was a determination to really get to the bottom of the problem. My problem was shingles. I needed to focus my scientific mind on exactly what shingles was, how it worked and what it’s strengths and weaknesses were. From this, I could learn how to defeat it.

My reasoning paid off! I found a method by which all types of shingles cases – whether it be an acute case in it’s first week or the type of case which features multiple re-occurrences, could be successfully combatted.

Rest assured, this is not a gimmick. If you are looking for some magic beans or brightly coloured pills which do absolutely nothing, you need to go elsewhere.

What I have produced is a book created following years of intense empirical research into the pathological features of shingles; studying by observation the features of the shingles disease organism itself and how it reacts with the human body. I’ll admit that this was no easy feat and I had to carry out all of this work without the help of the medical profession.

The established medical orthodoxy was pretty much unanimous when it came to discussing shingles. They all said that nothing could really be done, that if you were struck by shingles you would have to put up with it for as long as it took for the illness to work it’s way out of your body and that the only ‘treatment’ available would be very general painkillers and anti-viral medication.

As soon as I began to challenge this and started to ask questions about it, I started to get a range of reactions from the medical profession varying from blanket denials and a failure to respond at all, through to actual anger and hostility.

What I found out by hard experience was that doctors very often do not like being told that their ideas might be open to challenge – particularly from an outsider.

What I had discovered though is that there is an effective way of treating shingles and its long term effects – even in those cases where antiviral medication has failed. Unfortunately it seemed that this was something that doctors were rather reluctant – or perhaps even uninterested to hear.

That’s right. Your first step towards defeating shingles is to come to my website and you’ve done that already – so congratulations. It may be that you’ve just been diagnosed with shingles today. It may be that it’s your first encounter of the illness but it’s taking weeks or even months for it to go away.

You may in fact be one of the thousands of unlucky people who are plagued by the fact that shingles can lay dormant before striking again, time and again.

If you are a newcomer to this disease, I hate to be the bringer of bad news but you should know that the list of potential symptoms is depressingly long.

Everyone is different and not everyone will experience all of those symptoms. However even the most mild case of shingles can be extremely debilitating – something of which I am all too aware.

Even if you are one of the ‘lucky’ ones who are only ill for a month or so, you are likely to feel rotten for...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}