Home » » How to build a site and get buckets of visitors

How to build a site and get buckets of visitors

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

Thanks for showing me the right way to build a permanent income. I couldn't have done this without this membership site. Can't thank you enough.This membership site changed my life permanently!

...I remember my first 100 visitor day and you were there to give me a "pat on the back" back then. You guys always made me want to push to the next level. It feels great knowing that you have successful people cheering you on. It really made a difference.

I've been posting content daily - both new articles and a few links from your software.The results have been surprising.In the 3 months I had the site up before converting it, I had made 0 sales and was on around page 4 in Google for my search term.

Now, I'm ranking on page 2 in Google and in the last 2 weeks I've had 3 sales. I've been so inspired that I just converted my old main site into a fresh blog using similar principles.One thing I really like about this approach is that I can feel good about actually contributing valuable content to internet users.

I have to attest I have actually learned more from Blog Success than I did in four years of college, and that my friend is the honest truth!

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}