Home » » How to count macros ebook - sohee fit

How to count macros ebook - sohee fit

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Wednesday 29 January 2014


Click here for more images

Online coaches are all the rage nowadays. Which is great, because that means that more people are (supposedly) interested in helping others all around the world get healthy, drop fat, and gain lean muscle. Unfortunately it also means that there are people out there who don’t have their clients’ best interests in mind and will all too readily shell out cookie cutter meal plans for them to blindly follow.

Let me be clear, I was very good at adhering to my prescribed food. Eat x grams of this, y grams of that, pop z pills at these times of the day. It was so easy for me to not have to think about my food at all and blindly follow instructions.

What was not so great was how that changed me as a person. I became incredibly anti-social, fearing any kind of social engagement that would necessitate my being around food. I didn’t know how to act when a friend would offer me a snack or ask to meet up for drinks. I snapped at my family members when they wanted to take me out for dinner and would absolutely insist on chicken and almonds because that’s what I was allowed to eat as my last meal of the day. My meal plan said so.

Everything was in black and white. A food was deemed either good or bad in my eyes – good if it was on my meal plan, bad if it was not. I started to develop an insatiable craving for sweets, bread, and fatty fried foods all because I wasn’t allowed to have them. On the increasingly frequent occasions that I did fall off the meal plan wagon and indulge in a treat, I would be wracked with guilt, and I’d spend the rest of the day (or even the weekend) stuffing myself to the gills with these “bad foods” because I was already apparently a bad person anyway.

Slowly but surely, I became a recluse. I was so afraid of deviating from my meal plan that I turned down every single opportunity to get out of the house and have a healthy social life. As a result, I became crabby and unhappy, and I dug my heels further into my meal plan to seek some sort of fulfillment.

It’s been a number of years since those dark days of mine, and I’ve since made a 180-degree change with my approach to fitness. Now I know that you don’t have to be miserable just for the sake of being fit.Now I know that you can actually enjoy the ride, have a social life, and still get to your fitness goal.

This guide is for anyone who has been a slave to meal plans and is looking for a less painful way to go about things.

It doesn’t matter if you have food allergies and intolerances or restrictions that for one reason or another limit what kinds of foods you can consume.

It’s not a big deal if you’re an intermittent faster or if you like to eat six meals a day. This guide is for you.

After all, if you’re not enjoying the journey, it’s not worth your time. Get rid of that black-and-white mindset.

ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK� is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.

I’m so excited you’ve made it here! My name is Sohee Lee and...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}