Home » » Jack's blowjob lessons - how to give the best blowjob in the world

Jack's blowjob lessons - how to give the best blowjob in the world

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Saturday 4 January 2014


Click here for more images

Tens of thousands of women all around the world have become excellent at giving head thanks to Jack's Blowjob Lessons. According to YouQueen magazine, it is "The most comprehensive blowjob course ever created."

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 5 years. I had tried making him climax plenty of times....but since we were each other's only sex partner, it was hard to know what to do. Although the language was a little coarse, it was what I needed to understand what I was doing wrong.

I finally tried it out on him and he basically passed out in the end. I have never felt so self-confident in my life. So thank you for spicing up my sex life a little bit....I think it definitely helped my relationship.

you are my best friend, you are my knight in shinning armor, i frickin' LOVE you!!!!! my sex life has never been better!! honestly, i doubted the whole "he will even start shaking" part, but dam was i wrong!!! he just started shouting "YEAA!! F**K YEAAAHHH!! OH MY F**KING GOD!!! YES! YES! YES!" which is a miracle all in itself because hes christian and ive never heard him say the word f**k and 'god' in the same sentence.

i absolutely LOOOOVVVEEE the fact that what i want I GET now. i just say the word and hes running for it, all because of a blowjob ;) i feel soo much happier now, like theres this 'wow' factor to the sex now that we have never experienced before. im sure ill be able to keep (and control ;D) my boyfriend for a...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}