Home » » Personal training and fitness business forms

Personal training and fitness business forms

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Wednesday 1 January 2014


Click here for more images

My name is Dave and I loved running my own fitness and personal training business, but when I started I was frustrated trying to make sure I had all of the legal and training forms I needed for myself and my clients.

I scoured the internet, compared dozens of documents from all kinds of different sources, spent lots of money on lawyers, and took way too much time to come up with the core forms that I needed for my fitness business.

I knew there had to be a better way, so I took all of that work and created The Fitness Pro’s Deluxe Forms Kit.

This is your simple, inexpensive resource for all of the customizable forms you need to get your fitness or personal training business up and running.

That’s right, in addition to the Forms Kit, I’m offering you Private Label Rights to two products that you can begin using immediately.

One is a Personal Fitness and Exercise Log that people can use to track their workouts, and the other is a Healthy Eating Cookbook that contains over 100 healthy recipes.

And, if you buy The Fitness Pro’s Deluxe Forms Kit now, I’m going to give you the rights to use these products at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Private Label Rights, or PLR, means that I will provide you with the unprotected, fully-editable files (in Microsoft Word format) of both the Workout Journal and the Healthy Eating Cookbook.

You can edit them as you...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}