Home » » Popcorn business - make gourmet kettle corn popcorn

Popcorn business - make gourmet kettle corn popcorn

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Saturday 25 January 2014


Click here for more images

Are you tired of looking on the internet and finding all the "get rich quick" schemes? You know the ones, only the person selling the product "gets rich"! Most internet businesses do not work! How many people can sell and resell the same product over and over again? Yet you see them every day. Promises of wealth - screen shots of big $ figures. How many have you tried? How many 100's or even 1,000's of dollars have you spent on "super systems" that don't work? If you're ready for a business that will make you money, one that has tangible assets, then read below.

I tried several systems online - none worked, go figure. When the economy crashed in 2008, I determined one thing...even when times are tough, people still eat and will still spend money on things that make them feel good. I researched hot dogs.....a lot! The bad thing about having a hot dog cart is that just about every convenience store on the corner has hot dogs! I then stumbled upon a kettle corn equipment manufacturer - and I researched the popcorn business. Did you know the U.S. consumption of popcorn tops over 17 billion quarts every year!

I wanted my share of that market. I researched all the Kettle Corn Popcorn Business equipment manufacturers and feel the one I picked is the right choice for the business model I created. Today, we offer 30+ flavors of Kettle Corn Popcorn and ship nationwide. We created a wholesale program, a fundraising program and our own retail operation by means of online sales at http://ColoradoGourmetKettleCorn.com, farmers markets and events. We've put our knowledge and experience into a complete training program that can guide you...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}