Home » » Survival skills guide - survival skills ebook

Survival skills guide - survival skills ebook

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Saturday 4 January 2014


Click here for more images

Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, and like you...I often wonder about the possibilities. What events may unfold that we have no control over? Events happen sometimes that can change the way we feel about ourselves in an instant!

Let me tell you about a time when exactly that...happened to me! A time that changed my life forever! I am a Private Pilot and this is an actual account of a time when an unexpected event could have killed me and a very good friend of mine in a plane crash.

"A Mechanical Failure!" We were out just enjoying ourselves, flying around the heavens. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining brightly and we were just soaking up all of the beauty beneath us when it happened...A freak fuel line break. I could smell the gasoline and watch as the fuel gauge started to deplete quickly. We were going to fall out of the sky very soon.In a split second...time was against us, and we found ourselves in a survival situation! Both of our lives were instantly placed in danger, and NO FAULT of our own because of that fuel line break. We were running out of gas and running out of time! If not for quick thinking and previously practiced emergency scenarios we may have easily lost our lives. Needless to say...we made it, but I will never forget the feeling I had.

"Everything seemed to be in slow motion and I had to force myself to stay calm and not panic...My reaction was immediate and clear because...

EVEN WHEN GRIPPED BY FEAR... Training...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}