Home » » Belinda Benn's Sinfully Healthy Food - Belinda Benn - Your Australian Transformation Coach

Belinda Benn's Sinfully Healthy Food - Belinda Benn - Your Australian Transformation Coach

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Tuesday 18 February 2014

Belinda Benn's Sinfully Healthy Food :: Belinda Benn - Your Australian Transformation Coach
You already know it takes good nutrition to reveal your best body and have a great quality of life but I think you’ll agree that's one of the biggest challenges. However, you can master this very easily, just like I did. The most critical key is to have an arsenal of easy, healthy and sinfully scrumptious recipes at your disposal - that you can eat, love and savor day in and day out - never feeling bored or tempted by the nutritionally empty calories of "fake health foods".

And that's because I've created and compiled some of my favorite healthy recipes. Every single recipe is nutritious. Each one is easy to make. And all of them taste so delicious you won't even believe they're good for your body and your health.

My name is Belinda Benn. I'm the Founder of Aussie Transformation Coach. Every day I help thousands of people around the world change their bodies and lives through good nutrition and exercise. But just a few short years ago I was an office bound executive living on coffee and junk food who never worked out in her life! I was riddled with cellulite and overweight.

I had a blind faith that the "regular" foods I was eating were safe, all the while not knowing that these mass produced products with chemical additives and artificial ingredients were compounding my horrible body composition, erratic digestion and premature aging of my body.

My mid life transformation led me to eat better (as most people who want to lose weight generally know and sometimes do) - but as I dug deeper I found there's a whole world of foods and "alternative" ingredients that enable our bodies to function at it’s best....Read More Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}