Home » » Engineering resume and cover letter writing, samples and templates

Engineering resume and cover letter writing, samples and templates

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Minggu, 02 Februari 2014


Click here for more images

Stop trying to write a top notch engineering resume the hard way. You do not have to search Google for hours, download tons of free bad resumes and try to figure it out yourself!

"Hi, I downloaded and used your resume template package. I found it very useful and my resume looks so much better now. It conveys a much stronger message about me and my skills.  Also loved the interview advice and the salary negotiation tips." Vivian Pilares Chemical Engineer Chicago, IL "Thanks for a great product. I found the embedded advice and power words extremely useful. My resume was transformed, more importantly I got two interview calls this week." Anthony Brock Systems Engineer Portland, OR

"The templates I downloaded from engineer-resume.com were outstanding. Very easy to use and full of good resume power words and sentences I could use. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!" Jeremy Johnson Mechanical Engineer Dallas, TX "I used your "recent grad" template and got 4 job interviews! Great stuff. Thanks for your help. I had two offers. This was the best investment I made during my job search." Robert Mulkovic Civil Engineer Pittsburgh, PA

"Thank you so much for putting out a great product. I was impressed with how little I knew before. Saved me so much time. My resume looked much better when I incorporated your advice. I applied a second time for a job I really wanted and this time I got an interview!" Stephen Benson Electrical Engineer Melbourne, FL

Read More detail


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}