Home » » Preschool education - childhood development - kindergarten education - early childhood development

Preschool education - childhood development - kindergarten education - early childhood development

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Monday 3 February 2014


Click here for more images

“How to give your preschooler an almost unfair advantage for amazing success and happiness in school… and in life… in just 20 minutes a day!”

YES! I’m ready to discover how to lay my children’s educational foundation so that they are equipped to reach their full potential… before they even set foot in school! I understand that when I act now, I get instant access to all of the following: w“My Preschooler’s Educational Guide”, all the tools you need to develop your child’s vocabulary, imagination, math and motor muscles.

Ever wondered why nursery rhymes and fairly tales are so important?  They are important because nursery rhymes and fairly tales develop vocabulary.

Why is a well-developed vocabulary so crucial to being successful in school, and yes, in life?  It is because everything is taught using words; yes, even math and music! Although we use symbols in math and music, what those symbols represent were first explained to us through the spoken word.

Identifies the most important areas to develop so that I can properly lay the right educational foundation.

Identifies and provides strategies for each of the three types of learning styles; visual, auditory and kinetic (kinesthetic).

How to stimulate my child’s imagination and develop the skill to “think outside the box”.

BONUS #2 – Complete Transcripts of the entire “My Preschooler’s Success Guide” program. I’ll get instant access to this fully edited PDF transcript.  The e-course is the basis to lay the right educational foundation.  It provides you with...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}