Home » » Self service cpa

Self service cpa

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Tuesday 4 February 2014


Click here for more images

Go ahead and beat your head against the wall until you get it right.. you probably will, eventually.

Or, if you want to skip all that crap, and save yourself some time (and lots of money) by learning from my experience as a successful leads broker, then listen up!

My name is James, I’ve been doing this gig for a good 5 years now, successfully. And believe me, there have been some bumps and bruises along the way.

I’m not here to deal with the get-rich-overnight crowd, the dreamers, the serial product buyers, the paralysis-of-analysis types, or anyone who otherwise isn’t going to ACT on the information I’m providing.

I spent the better part of those 5 years learning exactly what I’m going to teach you in this guide. I’m talking about the nitty gritty stuff. The stuff that REALLY matters.

I took my knowledge of internet marketing, CPA marketing, affiliate marketing, and combined it all into one power packing system that allowed me to sell leads to local businesses for many times what I would have been paid online. I’m talking about $25-$95 per LEAD (NOT per SALE).

Do the math on that real quick. At $25 a lead, you’re talking about a measly 100 leads per month to reach an income level that MOST people could afford to quit their day jobs on. And 100 leads is NOT hard to do.

You’re not trying to sell people anything, you’re just asking...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}