Home » » Thailand muay thai camps

Thailand muay thai camps

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Wednesday 12 February 2014


Click here for more images

Well, if you have the opportunity to do so, you should take advantage of it while you can. Book that ticket and head to the “Land of Smiles” because you definitely won’t regret it. My name is Bill and I’ve travelled to Thailand on multiple occasions to train. My latest trip to Thailand, which lasted almost a year, was documented on Fight Passport. During that time, I trained at dozens of the Muay Thai camps throughout the country. Some of the Muay Thai camps and, of course, some of the trainers stood out as being better than others. Not only did I learn about which camps were the best, but I also learned a lot about living in Thailand. From the training to the culture; the girls to the immigration visas - I’ve accumulated a lot of extremely valuable information throughout my time here and I’d like to pass it along to my fellow Muay Thai enthusiasts.

As soon as your order is processed, you'll be redirected to a protected page where you can instantly download the book, which comes in a PDF format.

The training in Thailand isn’t easy so it’s best to start preparing yourself physically prior to coming. To help you get ready, we’ve created a training manual that profiles all sorts of Muay Thai specific exercises that you should be doing before you come. These exercises will help you increase your strength in the clinch, increase the power of your punches, increase your tolerance to lactic acid accumulation and most importantly, they’ll help improve your cardiovascular efficiency.

So get yourself a copy of the Thailand Training Guide, which will prepare you...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}