Home » » Natural back pain relief - how to get back pain relief naturally

Natural back pain relief - how to get back pain relief naturally

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Tuesday 11 March 2014


Click here for more images

You're sick and tired of sending good money after bad riding the therapeutic merry-go-round - and not getting better.

I'll let you in on the back pain secret that doctors, radiologists, surgeons and manipulative therapists either don't know or have been hiding from you.

The secret is that you are the only person who can relieve your back pain. What other people do to you only speeds up the rehab process. It doesn't take the place of the strength and flexibility exercises you need to do for yourself.

I'm coming at this from two angles. First, I'm a physical educator and fitness practitioner and I've being running the Fix Back Pain program for corporate organisations and in fitness centres for the last 10 years.

Just about every time I make a presentation people ask me whether I've got a book with the exercises in it. Well I have, it's the ebook, 'Fix Back Pain' and it's available world-wide on the internet. In five minutes from now you can be reading it on your computer.

The second angle is that I've had back pain myself. When I started doing the strength and flexibility exercises I have for you, the pain went away in about two months. I've been pain free for the last 13 years.

The main problem for people with lower back pain is that their pelvis and the bones above it are out of alignment. Pain is the symptom of the mis-alignment.

What I’ve got for you is a pain relief program that will fix all that. And here's the secret again. You have to relieve the pain yourself. Once your pelvis and the bones above it are back in better alignment you’ll be pain free and you’ll be able to resume a normal life.

I’ll show you how, using a method that’s quicker, easier, more effective and cheaper than any treatment you'll get in a surgery, therapy room or on the internet.

The beauty of the program I’ve got for you is that you can do it yourself. No more rubbing, crunching, heating or vibrating. No money being poured down the therapeuitic black hole. Just your time. You are the therapist.

You can do it at home, you can do it whenever you like, as often as you like and for as long as you like. Initially, the longer you can spend doing the exercises (on the floor while watching television) the sooner the pain relief process will kick in.

This means you'll be treating the underlying cause of your problem - tight muscles and weak muscles attached to your pelvis and the bones above it.

This means your pain will go away, permanently and stay away with a regular short, sharp maintenance program.

This is a program where you make just one investment in your current and future musculo-skeletal health – up front for the 'Fix Back Pain' ebook.

The investment is around a third of the cost of a 20 minute session with a therapist who, likely as not will want to attack the spot where it hurts. When the cause of the pain is rarely at the site of the pain, that sort of treatment isn't going to do you much good.

The program I've got for you gets to the underlying cause of your back pain - weak and tight muscles that have allowed your pelvis and the bones above it to move out of alignment -  and puts you in the driver's seat to relieve it.

I just wanted to let you know that since I did your program in January...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}