Home » » Teacher interview tips - your basic guide to acing any teacher interview

Teacher interview tips - your basic guide to acing any teacher interview

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Tuesday 11 March 2014


Click here for more images

If you’re one of the thousands of teachers across the country looking to land a teaching job, and you’re finding it very difficult to do so, you need to read this very important information to beat out your competition and get that job.

This is an absolute must read for any teaching professional and I give it my highest recommendation.

 My name is Adam Waxler and I recently retired from full-time teaching as a middle school social studies teacher at Carlos E. Haile Middle School in Bradenton, Florida,  and adjunct education professor. I was also a teacher mentor responsible for training new staff members as well as presenting workshops on effective teaching strategies

Along with my involvement in teacher training, I also took on an active role in teacher recruitment. I have sat on countless interview committees and have been responsible for hiring (or not hiring) new staff members in various content areas at a number of different grade levels. And, let me make this perfectly clear: while many people claim it is easy to get a teaching job, the fact is teaching jobs are extremely difficult to secure.

I’ve teamed up with Marjan Glavac, retired teacher with 29 years elementary and middle school teaching  experience  and a veteran vice president of human resources with over 20 years of experience  to add their insights and expertise to make this resource the most up to date and relevant teacher interview book on the Internet today.

I have been able to compile everything we know about how to get a teaching job into this best-selling ebook entitled...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}