Home » » Testosterone code -

Testosterone code -

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Saturday 8 March 2014


Click here for more images

The fact is Science and Doctors will tell you a man’s peak health and performance happens at age 19. Wow! That means all of our adult lives we are going down hill!

For thousands of years men have dreamed of and searched for the legendary spring that spills forth mystical water that restores and preserves youth. Stories of the ‘Fountain of Youth’ can be found far back in ancient writings. The Egyptians, Romans, Spanish, and Chinese were all in pursuit of lost youth.

My name is Sam Zeyan and I have discovered that Fountain of Youth. Yes I know this is quite a claim. But I am telling you that I have *cracked the code* of the mystical elixir that so many have searched for in vain.

I am a fitness enthusiast and health researcher. At 36 years of age I can say that I have been through many tough moments in my life. I will share with you one in particular. A few years ago, I suffered from a hypothyroid condition which immediately dropped my testosterone levels, causing indifference, mood swings and low energy. You see, even though I tried to keep up with my exercise and ate well my body would still put on weight. It was obvious that my libido was dropping as I wasn’t keen in having sex. I was tired most of the time and had memory loss. These situations were also lowering my confidence.

Once I fixed my thyroid condition my testosterone level started increasing but it still hadn’t reached an optimum level. I still didn’t feel the way I did before my condition. The doctor...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}