Home » » Pain in the thumb! could it be rsi?

Pain in the thumb! could it be rsi?

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Friday 11 April 2014


Click here for more images

If you've experienced the nagging pain from texting, typing, using your mobile phone/ipod/blackberry or when playing your favourite video game... and you want to find instant relief from your pain... Then read this page very closely.

Because... You don't have to suffer from the chronic pain you get just from sending a simple text message, typing or using your controller. Or... from working on your PC/Laptop/Tablet, or using your Mobile Phone or even when playing your favorite game -- any longer...

If you think you may be getting "blackberry thumb", or "ipod finger" problems that are leading to chronic pain...

As a fellow pain sufferer, I will be honest with you and tell you my own personal experiences and those of my teenage friends and how we ignored the problems with our thumbs, fingers, wrists, arms and even aching backs from using our digital devices.

Texting is our main way of staying in touch. We were texting all the time. Then one day I noticed my thumbs started to hurt when I was texting. Over the next couple of weeks when texting my friends for hours a day, I noticed the pain was getting worse. As time went on my thumbs hurt every time I texted. It was a strange feeling. At first I tried to ignore it, and then I convinced myself it would go away -- if I did not worry about it.

Then, one day I mentioned to my group of friends, that my thumbs hurt from too much texting. My friends looked at me and after we discussed this problem, they admitted...

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}