Home » » Vert shock - shock your vertical jump today!

Vert shock - shock your vertical jump today!

Posted by Sweet Sclosets on Saturday 12 April 2014


Click here for more images

Okay, so I know this might sound far-fetched to you, and you’re probably pretty skeptical, but below I’m going to explain precisely how I, Adam Folker as well as Justin Darlington and so many of our athletes, have added between 9 and 15 inches to our vertical jumps – not in months, but within days and weeks.

So even if you’re short, un-athletic, tried every program and gimmick before, never dunked a ball in your life, are SUPER skeptical or already have a decent-sized jump, I’m about to show you 100% irrefutable proof that you too can add serious inches to your vertical.

When I was young I was NOT an athletic guy. In fact, I used to get made fun of for being the only guy on the team unable to touch the backboard.

You see, I played on my older brothers team and I was the only guy on the team that couldn’t dunk in warm-ups – despite being one of the tallest (embarrassing I know). But with hard work and dedication I became an NCAA Division 1 player and am now a professional basketball player.

…And a huge part of this transformation was becoming a more explosive player and being able to jump with guys taller than I am.

I started getting recognized by scouts and teams all over the world, I got sponsorship deals and I now have a huge fan base allowing me to travel and train people all over the world - along with the pro contact, money and female attention that comes along with it.

Read More detail


0 comments:

Post a Comment

perumahan
Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}